Kroger is the largest shopping chain in the United States in terms of revenue. It has a footfall of thousands of people for shopping. Therefore, the number of people participating in the KrogerFeedback survey is always very large, and hence, the company needs an impeccable customer support team to cater to the needs of the participants. The management at Kroger acknowledges this fact and have established a very efficient team to cater to the needs of each and every customer it has. The customer can contact kroger with all their doubts and issues pertaining to the KrogerFeedback survey, in an effortless manner. The company’s goal is to get as many honest feedbacks that it could from its loyal customers. Therefore, to attain these objectives, they have established a team to assist their customers in participating in the survey at www.krogerfeedback.com in a hassle-free way.
Here Are The Contact Details To Get In Contact With Krogerfeedback’s Customer Support Team
There are various means by which a participant can contact the customer support team at KrogerFeedback.
Call: 1-800-576-4377. A participant may feel free to call on this number from 7 AM to 12 AM EST from Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday – 7 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
Below is the list of numbers you could refer to for any kind of specific query from Kroger.
- My Prescriptions (Questions about My Prescriptions services) 1-855-489-2502
- Gift Cards (Gift card balance or order status inquiries) 1-800-576-4377
- Floral (Questions about an online floral order) 1-866-520-0356
- I-wireless (Questions about i-wireless products or services) 1-866-594-3644
- Prepaid Debit Cards (Questions about Prepaid Debit Cards) 1-866-265-8419
- Rewards Debit Cards (Questions about Rewards Debit Cards) 1-877-300-7797
- Coinstar (Questions about Coinstar) 1-800-928-2274
- Media Relations (For any inquiries from media sources) 1-513-762-4000
Contact-Us Page: By visiting the contact-us page of Kroger, you will be able to drop in your comments, feedback, suggestions, complaint, etc. along with your contact details so that the company can contact you regarding the same. You can visit the contact-us page at https://www.kroger.com/hc/help/contact-us/customer-comments.
Social Media: In today’s time the technology has grown by leaps and bounds and every company has made pace with the trend. Kroger is very active on social media and caters to the questions of every participant via social media platforms as well.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kroger
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kroger/app_190322544333196
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/krogerco/?hl=en
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/kroger
- Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/krogerco/
Post: You can send a post to Kroger by writing a card and posting it to the address – Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Feedback via Mobile Application: You can download the Kroger mobile application by using the following links and give your feedback in the specified section given in the application.
- Android: – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kroger.mobile&referrer=utm_campaign%3Dadb_acq_v3%26utm_source%3Dadb_acq_v3%26utm_content%3D54e7647224e459ee077b5dfc70bc107794f27eb4
- iOS: https://apps.apple.com/app/id403901186
The customer support team at Kroger is very efficient and will provide you with a solution in no time. Therefore, feel free to get in touch with the team in case you have any issues or complaints regarding the KrogerFeedback survey at www.krogerfeedback.com.